Download XRay Mod (Fly) for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
This mod adds X-Ray vision to minecraft, find ores with ease now.
- Redstone finder
- Coordinates display
- XRay blocks are customizable
- Keybindings are customizable
- X toggles XRay
- R toggles Redstone finder
- L toggles Fullbright
- J toggles Coords
How to install XRay Mod:
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.7.5.
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click “Edit Profile” as “Game Directory”)
- Go in subfolder “Versions”
- Rename the folder “1.7.5″ to “1.7.5_extra”
- Go in the subfolder “1.7.5_extra”
- Rename “1.7.5.jar” to “1.7.5_extra.jar”
- Rename “1.7.5.json” to “1.7.5_extra.json”
- Open the file “1.7.5_extra.json” with a text editor and replace “id”:”1.7.5″ with”id”:”1.7.5_extra” and save the file
- Copy the files from the Xray Mod zip file in “1.7.5_extra.jar” as usual and remove the META-INF folder from “1.7.5_extra”.
- Start the official launcher
- Click “Edit Profile”
- Select “Use version:” -> “release 1.7.5_extra”
- Click “Save Profile”
- Click “Play” or “Login” to start the game. If only “Play Offline” is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.
When you launch Minecraft for the first time with XRay, it will create a file located at: .minecraft/config/XRay.txt
This file is where you will customize the visible blocks and keybindings.
The default file looks something like this:
keybinding_xray: X keybinding_redstone: R keybinding_fullbright: L keybinding_coords: J enable_fly: false blocks_xray: 5, 8, 9, 10, ... blocks_redstone: 23, 27, 28, 29, ...
Set enable_fly to true to enable fly.
To reload the XRay.txt file you have two options:
- Restart Minecraft
- Or press the coordinates keybinding and the XRay keybinding at the same time
To reset this file, close down Minecraft, delete the XRay.txt file, and then relaunch Minecraft.
XRay Mod Download Links:
For All Version (1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9.2, 1.9.1, 1.9 =>1.6.4)
For Minecraft 1.8:
For Minecraft 1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Class Files with Fly: http://www.mediafire.com/download/um9lrv9kn0rq97y/XRay-Mod-1.7.2-With-Fly.zip
Auto Installer with Fly: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cse901gddl34o5b/XRay-Mod-1.7.2-Installer-With-Fly.jar
For Minecraft 1.7.4
Class Files with Fly: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yoa2p1rfzze1llx/XRay-Mod-1.7.4-With-Fly.zip
Auto Installer with Fly: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6bp4q78rld3e3hd/XRay-Mod-1.7.4-Installer-With-Fly.jar
For Minecraft 1.7.2 (Forge compatible)
For Minecraft 1.7.4
For Minecraft 1.7.5
you may also interested in:
- xray 1 10 2
- 18 xray fly and fullbright mod
- minecraft xray 1 10 2
- minecraft/config/XRay txt
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!