What is Xaero’s Minimap Mod
Unlike other fellow minimap mods, Xaero’s Minimap Mod attempts to keep the aesthetic feel and look of vanilla Minecraft which at a point could make you think that you are not playing with a Minecraft mod. Also, it’s the first rotating square minimap for Minecraft but there is a toggle to make it lock north and not rotate.
Main features (all features are not listed here as it can prolong the post):
- Aesthetic feeling and look of vanilla Minecraft.
- Runs smoother than most minimap mods.
- 2 mod editions: full and fair-play. Full version does not have any limits. Fair-play version does not display any entities or cave maps which is more suitable for public PVP servers.
- 2 colour modes: Vanilla, which uses the colours of vanilla Minecraft maps and Accurate, which uses the colours of block textures.
- Ability to lock north.
- Works both above and under ground.
- Togglable chunk grid.
- Togglable slime chunks mode.
- Cave maps.
- Waypoints. Infinite amount. Can be teleported to (permission needed). Press B to create a new waypoint. Press U to list all the waypoints.
- Coordinates under the minimap.
- Current biome under the minimap.
- Configurable settings. From minimap size to entity amount. Press Y ingame to open.
- Edit mode which lets you move the minimap whereever you desire.
- Compatible with the Better PVP Plugin for Bukkit servers.
- In-game waypoints. Waypoints will also be visible in-game. Can be disabled.
- Deathpoints. An automatic waypoint is created on each death.
Xaero’s Minimap Mod Review:
Xaero’s Minimap Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Xaero’s Minimap Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!