What is WTF’s Expedition: Gameplay Mod
WTF’s Expedition: Gameplay Mod is an addon for WTF-Expedition that brings back these features that were once extracted from WTF Expedition.
- Block Stability: Cobblestone, dirt, and any other block listed in the config under stability, are affected by gravity, however only when disturbed by the player breaking an adjacent block, or by an explosion.Larger formations of cobblestone and dirt will be out of the influence. Stacking unstable blocks in a 1 block wide tower (aka nerd-poling) tends to result in the tower collapsing. Supports (fence blocks) will stabilise unstable blocks in a small area.
- Explosions: The strength and directionality of explosions takes into account adjacent blocks, and can be controlled by placing high-density blocks (like obsidian) next to the explosion source. Whether a block is dropped from an explosion is based on the force applied to the block, and explosions generally drop more blocks as items than previously. The one exception to this is that explosions also fracture stone into cobblestone (feature can be disabled), rather than directly dropping the block much of the time. Redstone based blocks (redstone ore, redstone torches, redstone wire, redstone blocks) are not explosive on their own, however if disturbed by an explosion are unstable enough to also explode (be careful doing explosion based mining around redstone ore deposits).
- Harder Mining: It takes harder effort to mine stones, and instead of dropping as an item first breaks into cobblestone. However, whenever one mines an ore, adjacent stone fractures into cobblestone. This feature combines with the DenseOre blocks from the ores module, to fracture outwards multiple times, based on tool strength and ore type.
- Torches: Torches will go out if there is no presence of player nearby the area. They can be lightened again, either by hand or requiring flint and tinder (based on config settings). This feature, by default, will be off but could be enabled again in the config.
- Water: Water source blocks only generate in biomes with biome dictionary wet tag. No more infinite water outside of rivers, oceans, and swamps.
- New Item: Home Scroll. Crafted with paper and an ender eye, teleports a player to their bed when used.
- New Block : Recipe Crafting Table
A modified crafting table, which displays all the recipes you have the items to craft in your current inventory.
- Recipe: Place a book above a regular crafting table. Can also be found in blacksmith chests in villages.
WTF’s Expedition: Gameplay Mod Review:
WTF’s Expedition: Gameplay Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|WTF’s Expedition: Gameplay Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|WTF’s Expedition: Gameplay Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|WTF’s Expedition: Gameplay Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|WTF’s Expedition: Gameplay Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!