What is Wrench in the Works Mod
Wrench in the Works Mod aims to make working with with pistons, stairs, and other things that turn less of a royal pain in the neck. The mod adds only one item: the Wrench which upon right-click with the Wrench on most rotatable blocks will cycle through the possible rotations. This includes stairs, pistons, slabs, observers, chests, and so on. This is how it should be crafted:
However, where WitW really shines is it’s configurability. Any and all rotations can be defined through the config file, which can be accessed through the ingame Mod Options menu. You can completely configure which blocks can be rotated, and which properties to actually “rotate”. WitW comes pre-configured to work with most vanilla blocks that make sense to be rotatable, however working with other mods may require a bit of configuration.
- Any block with the properties facing, axis, half, or rotation
- Banners and signs hung on the wall
- Buttons and levers
- Torches/Redstone Torches
- Tripwire Hooks
- End Portal Frames
- Nether Portals
- Extended pistons
How to configure:
The blacklist and whitelist each take the form of a list of entries. Blocks/properties must be whitelisted to be considered, and the blacklist will override the whitelist.
Valid input takes the form:
<domain>:<name>[<property name>,<filter name>=<opt1>|<opt2>|<opt3>...]
- <> mark named segments and should not be included
- all segments may only contain alphanumeric characters and underscores
- domain and name are optional
- if only one of domain/name is present, it is assumed to be name
- if domain is not present, the colon must not be present
- if domain is not present, is is assumed to be “minecraft” (vanilla Minecraft)
- domain/name can contain or be replaced with * as a wildcard
- the  are optional, but cannot be empty
- the  can contain any number and combination of comma-separated properties or filters
- filters may have any number of pipe-separated options
<domain>:<name> forms the registry name of a block to match.
- If omitted, any block will be matched.
- Putting * anywhere in either will act as a wildcard that will match any valid string of any length.
Properties define the blockstate properties that the wrench can rotate. For example:
- piston[facing] will allow the wrench to cycle the facing property of pistons.
- [rotation,axis] will allow the wrench to cycle the rotation or axis properties of any block that has them.
Filters define blockstate properties and values that must match for the entry to apply. For example:
- piston[extended=true] will only match if the block is an extended piston base.
- [rotation=0|1|2] will only match if the block’s rotation property is 0, 1, or 2.
Note the wildcards are very inefficient as of right now and should be used sparingly.
Wrench in the Works Mod Review:
Wrench in the Works Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Wrench in the Works Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Wrench in the Works Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Wrench in the Works Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Wrench in the Works Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Wrench in the Works Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Wrench in the Works Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!