What is World Edit Mod
World Edit Mod provides an easy-to-use in-game Minecraft map editor. With the help of the combination of of commands and “brushes,” you can sculpt your world or simply perform numerous terraforming tasks.
Here are all the things you can do with World Edit Mod:
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- No longer waste time doing mundane activities like fix badly flowing water!
- Quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
- Do cool things like input mathematical expressions to generate terrain
- Use “brush tools” to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- One of Minecraft’s oldest surviving projects (since Minecraft Alpha)!
WorldEdit works on either single player or on a server. While you may not often need a map editor, World Edit Mod won’t extend your load times at all and has no impact on your game until you use it! It causes no mod conflicts and it will be there when you need it.
World Edit Mod Review:
World Edit Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: sk89q, wizjany
|WorldEdit 6.1.6 (for MC 1.11)||release||1.11.2||394,896||14/12/2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.4 (for MC 1.10.2)||release||1.10.2||350,491||05/09/2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.1 (for MC 1.7.10)||release||1.7.10||339,986||23/06/2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.3 (for MC 1.9.4)||release||1.9.4||68,630||23/06/2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.2 (for MC 1.9)||release||1.9||104,966||08/05/2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1.1 (for MC 1.8.9)||release||1.8.9||261,774||17/01/2016|
|WorldEdit 6.1 (for MC 1.8.0)||release||1.8||504,369||28/05/2015|
|World Edit Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!