What is Wolf Armor and Storage Mod
Wolf Armor and Storage Mod overrides the basic wolf entity to allow tamed wolves to equip various armors and are able to hold up to six items in storage.
Supports configuration to customize rendering layers, and other options:
- Enable and disable wolf packs entirely
- Enable and disable wolf pack rendering
- Enable and disable wolf health / armor display in the inventory
- Enable and disable wolf armor rendering
Right-click a tamed wolf with a chest in hand to add six slots of storage.
Leather wolf armor is dyeable, just like normal leather armor!
Apply wolf armor via dispensers!
Each type of armor is craft-able!
Anything that overrides or replaces the basic wolf entity, including but not limited to:
- Sophisticated Wolves (thanks Lorddan1989)
Mods that add new types of wolves should be fine, as the base EntityWolf class has not been altered. However, this also means that those custom wolf types will not be able to equip armor or chests.
The wolf inventory should probably display the current potion effects applied to the wolf
- Looked into Sophisticated Wolves compatibility; will probably need to create an API and another “patch”-type mod
- Wolves should auto-heal with food in their inventory; have to look further into balancing this
- Custom AI to alter wolves’ aggressiveness dependent upon their level of armor and / or whether they have a backpack
- Whistle to call off attacking wolves / command tab in the inventory to prevent them from attacking other players
- Thaumcraft integration for relevant versions
- Custom enchantment types
- Weapon and armor enchantments, such as Fire Aspect and Thorns
- Currently only Unbreaking can be applied
- May require bytecode editing
- 1.11 Support
Wolf Armor and Storage Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Wolf Armor and Storage Mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!