What is Void Island Control Mod
Void Island Control Mod adds a world type for a “void” world that works for multiplayer and teams.
The mod comes with 5 default island types that all have some customize configs and can enabled/disabled:
- Garden of Glass (Only if enabled in config and Botania and Garden of Glass are installed).
These island types work with Sky Resources as starting islands.
Customize some of these included configs:
- Fill blocks for under the islands
- Get rid of bedrock
- Generate an overworld (and even with a single biome)
- Cloud and horizon Y level
- Island Y level, Size, Buffer Distance
- Have a void nether dimension, and have portals link 1-1 to the overworld
- One Chunk Mode on 1 island
- Starter Empty Chest
- Starting Inventory
- Use the startingInv command to easily set it!
- Just put the items in your inventory and use the command!
- Have command blocks spawn for each island
- Run commands on world start
- Along with more advanced configs!
The /island command has many sub-commands.
- create (optional int/string)[type] – The create command creates a new island at a position in the world.
- invite [player] – The invite command asks another player join your island.
- join – The join command will have you join an island if recently asked by the invite command.
- leave – The leave command has you leave the island you’re on, go to spawn, and clears the inventory. If you are the last person on the island, the island can’t be claimed again.
- home – The home command teleports the player back to their home island, but has to be by default 500 blocks away.
- spawn – The spawn command teleports the player to spawn.
- reset (optional int/string)[type] – The reset command clears the island, the inventory, and starts brand new like the create command does.
- onechunk – The onechunk command creates a world border of one chunk size at spawn and resets spawn. This command is disabled by default and has to be changed in the config.
Void Island Control Mod Review:
Void Island Control Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!