What is Villager Trade Table Mod
Villager Trade Table Mod allows you to create new villager professions and careers, as well as adding or removing trades by using JSON files. The mod comes with several new trades and a few new villagers to help get you started.
Create new Villagers:
You can create entirely new villager professions, or add new careers for existing professions, or your custom ones.
Create new Trades and remove existing ones!
It’s simple to add your own trades, or remove trades that you do not like, with more flexibility for different trade options than vanilla Minecraft includes.
The mod supports trading items with metadata and NBT data, items with random potion or enchantment effects, multiple choice trades and trades with a percentage chance of occuring.
If you do not like the trades or villagers that were initially added, you don’t need to use them. You can easily disable the built-in changes using a config file.
Included Trades for Vanilla Villagers:
- Buys beetroot at level 1 at 15-19 per emerald
- Sells fishing rods at level 2 for 2-3 emeralds
- Sells enchanted fishing rods at level 3 for 7-8 emeralds
- Sells enchanted shears at level 3 for 12-15 emeralds
- Buys flint at level 1 for 15-20 per emerald
- Buys feathers at level 1 for 15-20 per emerald
- Sells enchanted bows at level 3 for 12-15 emeralds
- 25% chance of each of the following:
- Sells enchanted diamond helmets at level 3 for 10-12 emeralds
- Sells enchanted diamond chestplate at level 3 for 16-19 emeralds
- Sells enchanted diamond leggings at level 3 for 14-17 emeralds
- Sells enchanted diamond boots at level 3 for 8-10 emeralds
- Sells enchanted diamond shovels at level 3 for 9-12 emeralds
- Buys raw beef at level 1 for 14-18 per emerald
- Buys raw mutton at level 1 for 14-18 per emerald
- Buys raw rabbit at level 1 for 14-18 per emerald
- Sells cooked beef at level 2 for 5-7 emeralds
- Sells cooked mutton at level 2 for 5-7 emeralds
- Sells cooked rabbit at level 2 for 6-8 emeralds
- Buys rabbit hide at level 1 for 18-24 emeralds
- Buys poisionous potatoes at level 1 for 15-19 per emerald
This is a Fletcher
This Fletcher buys Flint and Feathers
This is a Nitwit
This Nitwit buys Poisonous Potatoes
This is not a Cleric. This is a Necromancer
This Necromancer trades Mob Heads for Spawn Eggs
These are Custom Villagers
his Brewer sells Potions and Tipped Arrows
This Redstoner Sells Redstone Components
Villager Trade Table Mod Review:
Villager Trade Table Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Villager Trade Table Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Villager Trade Table Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Villager Trade Table Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Villager Trade Table Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!