What is Useful Stones Mod
When you clear up your inventory to spend slots for new items, andesite, diorite, and granite are on the top possibility of going out. Unless you are about to have a trip collecting them for building mission. Now Useful Stones Mod will make them being a fairly good material for tools with it installed. The tools are the standard set you would find in Vanilla Minecraft (hoes included), and are crafted as such.
The properties of each tool material depends on the ratio of quartz to stone in it:
- Andesite has comparatively the least amount of quartz. However, this ends up being the perfect amount for maximum structural strength possible when fusing quartz and stone together.
- Diorite’s molecular structure just happens to be the most proficient of the three mineral rocks at channeling magic, and as of such has a very high enchantability rate, especially for being a type of rock.
- Granite is the most quartz-dense, and most comparatively dense overall. Due to its high nether quartz content, weaponry made from it has the highest attack damage of the mineral stones. Its density also makes it hit harder upon materials it comes into contact with, giving it a natively higher efficiency than its less quartzy bretheren. However, it has a bit too much quartz in it, which is (in this universe, at least) much more brittle than diamond, and out of the three mineral rocks it actually has the lowest durability (though it is still better than stone).
The sword recipe:
But that’s not all, for the mystical substance coming from ocean monuments can also be made into tools now! These tools have an animated texture that slowly pulsates like raw prismarine itself:
To make them, first you would need to craft a Glimmering Prismarine Shard, which is a 2×2 checkerboard pattern of prismarine shards and crystals. Then you can use the resulting shards to craft your very own set of these marvelous instruments like you would any other:
Prismarine is more enchantable than both iron and diamond, though it has a durability closer to that of iron, albeit considerably higher. The sharpness of weapons made from it lie about halfway between iron and diamond as well.
Useful Stones Mod Review:
Useful Stones Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Useful Stones Mod
Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.11.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!