What is Truss Mod
Truss Mod adds to your game motors that can move blocks and frames to form big moving constructions. The mod’s idea originally came from Red Power 2 by Eloraam.
- Motors and frames move, and all blocks render and tick while moving
- TileEntities can be moved too
- IC2, BC and TE power support. Look in config file for configuration
- Tested with most mods from FTB 1.5 beta pack
- There is a per-block and per-mod moving handler configuration
- Both Immibis’s Microblocks and ForgeMultipart are supported
- Can move multiblock structures (if configured)
How to rotate motors:
- Shift-right-click with the empty hand to change the position of the red (action) side
- Right-click with the empty hand to change the direction that the red side is facing to
- Items moving in BuildCraft pipes don’t update their rendering state after being moved (items themselves appear to move correctly)
- There are little time desynchronizations with some mods with default-hard handler
- Thermal Expansion blocks cause crashes/disappear when moved
- Anything cover-thick will prevent frames from sticking, and will actually mask the frame.
- If you have microblocks, frame sides will only be solid if there are covers/panels on that side.
If you have mods with multiblock structures:
- Add corresponding block set to TrussMod.cfg
- Example: S:alveary=1382 or S:railcraft_tank=”452:0,452:1,452:2″ (use block name instead of id for 1.7)
Truss Mod Review:
Truss Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Truss Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Truss Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Truss Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Truss Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Truss Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!