What is Traverse Mod
Traverse Mod adds to your game 17 new biomes:
- The Autumnal Woods – Autumnal Oak forest.
- Mini Jungle – Miniature jungle biome with no 2×2 jungle trees, and is quite hilly and watery.
- Woodlands – Plains-like biome with yellower grass and short trees, shrubs, and the occasional fallen tree.
- Meadow – Flat, lush grassland covered in tallgrass and flowers.
- Lush Swamp – Lush green swamp with taller trees.
- Red Desert – A normal desert with red sand.
- Temperate Rainforest – Tall, fir trees densely packed in a very varying landscape. Darker, but saturated green grass.
- Badlands – Dry plains with boulders and slabs of stone covering some of the surface.
- Mountainous Desert – A…well… a mountainous desert. Also has some stone formations.
- Rocky Plateau – Raised grassland area with sparse trees and boulders.
- Forested Hills – Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Birch Forested Hills – Birch Forest with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Autumnal Wooded Hills – Autumnal Woods with extreme hills-like terrain.
- Cliffs – Tall stone mountains, generally with huge stone walls and a flattish top.
- Glacier – Icy hills topped with snow.
- Glacier Spikes – A Glacier biome but with ice spikes.
- Snowy Coniferous Forest – A tall fir forest covered in snow.
There are still new contents coming so stay tuned and comment what you think about the mod as well as any issue or bug you face when playing the mod. Enjoy and have fun!
Traverse Mod Review:
Traverse Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: ProfessorProspector, Dr_Codex, InsomniaKitten
|Traverse Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Traverse Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Traverse Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Traverse Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!