The wikibook is a new type of book, found in the Creative menu. A recipe will be added soon, However the Recipe API in Blazeloader was currently changed and isn’t included in the current beta!
While holding the book, right-clicking on any (of the first 30 blocks in the game currently, I’m adding blocks as we speak!) will provide you with a nice GUI, giving you 3 lines of text about the block, and a button allowing you to go straight to the Wiki page of that block! It’s currently in Alpha, and only supports the first 30 block ids, but I’m constantly adding more! Blocks that can be interacted with already (note blocks, crafting tables) can be interacted with by pressing shift and clicking on it with the book!
- Blazeloader does not yet have a name API, so the item shows up as Item.Guide Book – This will be fixed soon
- No crafting recipe
- Download and install BlazeLoader (go to this link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/1445301-1-7-2-blazeloader-a-powerful-lightweight-and-easy).
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
| 40% Complete
Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!