What is The Crystallia Mod
Just like what the name of the mod dictates, The Crystallia Mod was shaped from the love for crystals and exploration. At the moment, the mod includes these following features:
- 6 types of gemstones (Crystalli, Eventidium, Aurorium, Midnight Gemstone, Lumini, and Umbrium)
- New biomes! (Obsidian Forest, Crystalli Forest, Eventide Forest, Midnight Forest, Luminous Acres, Auroral Meadow, and Dark Umbral Woods)
- A new fruit, as well as crystal variety; the Camquat (inside joke present, but it is a fruit nonetheless)
- Pretty looking wood, all in different colors (Purple, Gray, Blue, Fuschia, Black, Creamy Yellow, and Light Green)
- Tools and Armor (Made with love and gemstones)
- Flowers to make your life prettier. (10 varieties)
- The ability to craft vanilla items (currently only wooden tools and workbench) from the added wood; sticks have been craftable for awhile.
- Multiple Dimensions! (The Crystallia and The Umbris)
- More crystal-themed biomes (The Crystal Desert and Tundra)
- Custom Mobs (With Custom Models)… once I can figure out how to make em ^^;
- Less buggy saplings that work properly. (plus new ones for the new trees)
- New and better trees to replace the vanilla looking ones in each biome.
- Fusion Crafting to get some Ultimate Gear, and a way into a scary new place, which nobody has seen for a millennia.
To begin with the mod, just simply grab an axe. Or a fist idk. Axes are definitely more effective. Then cut down a tree or two, or three, or the entire forest. It’s up to you. Craft the logs into obsidian sticks, just as you would normal sticks.
Now you have to find Crystalli. This gem spawns below a certain y-value. Mine it and hope that you’ll get a diamond pickaxe or a pick of the same harvest level. You also will need a few diamonds to make your first set of armor and tools.
The Crystallia Mod Review:
The Crystallia Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|TheCrystallia 0.0.8.1 [1.12.2].jar||release||1.12.2||2,327||17/10/2018|
|The Crystallia Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|The Crystallia Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|The Crystallia Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|The Crystallia Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|The Crystallia Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|The Crystallia Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|The Crystallia Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!