What is Survival Tweaks Mod
Survival Tweaks Mod adds some new mechanics that will affect survival in the game. Each one could be fully enabled or disable on wish.
Some main features:
- Sword Blocking: Blocking with a sword will reduce the battle damage you take by half, if sneaking, then the damage will be negated once. The sword will be damaged by the original amount of damage you would have taken. (Lore: Can’t touch this)
- Shield Parachuting: If falling, looking straight up or down while using a shield will slow the player’s fall and reduce their fall damage – eventually reducing the damage to zero and allow the player to “float”. The shield will be constantly damaged as the player continues to use this to cushion their fall.(Lore:*Internal screaming intensify*)
- Armor Swapping: Right clicking with an armor piece in hand will swap it with the respective armor piece you are currently wearing. (Lore: Do this armor make my skin look fat?)
- Arrow Throwing: Right clicking with an arrow in your hand will cause it to be throw. Its range is 5 blocks and deals 2 hearts of damage. (Lore: Take this arrow to the knee. TAKE IT)
- Tools Block Placing: Like the Tinkers Construct tools, normal tools will be able to place blocks that is at the right or left of them in the hotbar. The tools will try to place the blocks to their right before trying to place the blocks on their left. If the tool is on the player’s offhand, then it will try to place the blocks located to the right or left of the highlighted slot in their hotbox. If sneaking, then the tool will mine and replace the block you are looking at with the block in the hotbar if it is the correct tool for the block-to-be-mined (The tool will get damaged). If the tool isn’t the proper tool for that block, the block will in the hotbar will be placed on or by that block instead. (Lore: Look ma! No hands! Kinda.)
And other dozen features that are waiting for your discovery. Try them all and leave what you think of it and what should be added in the future. Enjoy and have fun!
Survival Tweaks Mod Review:
Survival Tweaks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Survival Tweaks Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Survival Tweaks Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Survival Tweaks Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!