What is Sprinkles for Vanilla Mod
You have been familiar with config of custom Minecraft mods? What about config for Minecraft vanilla? Sprinkles for Vanilla Mod will allow you to do that. The mod simply adds a config for vanilla.
The mod runs on server and server owners can use it to disable different features such as explosions or mobs if they wish.
If you install the mod on both server, then the client will use the server’s config values. This allows for less client-server desync. However clientside only configs will still use the client’s values rather than the server’s.
This mod also doubles as a clientside mod
Current Config Options:
Features that will work even if the mod is not on the server (will even work if server doesnt have forge):
- Disable any sound (including from other mods)
- Disable/Enable any particle (only from vanilla)
- Choose to hide your own potion effect particles, everyone’s particles, or see everyone’s
- Choose when to have christmas chest texture
These work on server only:
- Disable/Enable Ender Pearl teleportation
- Keep hunger on respawn (with minimum value)
- Keep health on respawn (with minimum value)
- Keep XP on respawn
- Disable/Enable water placement in nether
- Dimension blacklist for water and lava to make obsidian or cobblestone
- Disable/Enable Spawn fuzz
- Disable/Enable ability to spawn in nether or end
- Set default spawn in overworld, nether, or end
- Whitelist of blocks which can be used as beacon base
- Disable/Enable different types of damage sources (e.g. cactus, fire, suffocation)
- Disable/Enable the different types of mob griefing
- Disable/Enable nether teleportation
- Disable/Enable creation of portal blocks
- Set multiplier for frequency of zombie pigmen spawning from nether portal
- Disable/Enable Sleep
- Disable/Enable beds setting spawn
- Disable/Enable sleep in other dimensions
- Disable/Enable nearby mobs cancelling sleep or set the area to check for nearby mobs
- Disable/Enable having to be a certain distance from the bed or set area you have to be in
- Set time in ticks to sleep (currently max is 100 ticks which is default)
- Disable/Enable different types of mobs spawning
- Configure mob spawn rules for different biomes (add, modify or remove)
- Disable/Enable all explosions
- Configure values for different types of explosions (including from other mods)
- Set minimum and maximum spawn radius around a player
- Skip the respawn screen and respawn on non-hardcore worlds
- Disable/Enable end portals
- Set custom villager trades
- Set multiplier on punch damage against entities
- Disable/Enable zombies/skeletons burning in the sun
- Set the light value of any block from any mod
- Disable/Enable Sprinting
- Set hunger level required for sprinting
Sprinkles for Vanilla Mod Review:
Sprinkles for Vanilla Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Sprinkles for Vanilla Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Sprinkles for Vanilla Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Sprinkles for Vanilla Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Sprinkles for Vanilla Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Sprinkles for Vanilla Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!