What is Silent Pets Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
Silent Pets Mod will add to your game of Minecraft a wide range of pets. From now, instead of wasting time looking for those pets in the wild, you should at the moment craft a Pet Summon for the pet you want and use it to create your pet. The AI of all pets is more or less the same as a tamed wolf.
In order to craft a Pet Summon, you need eight Raw Pet Essence which you can obtain by killing things from mobs, zombies, skeletons, and even villagers. Looting will increases the drop rate. Craft the Pet Summon you want and name it in an anvil to have your pet a name if you want your pet to have one. Now just right-click to create your pet (it works just like a spawn egg). Different pets have a proper amount of health, attack damage, and movement speed.
Right click your pets to make them follow you and use any kind of helmet to give them armor. It will offer a full suit of armor’s worth of protection.
If for any reason your pets die, in a battle for examples, it will have a chance of dropping a replacement Pet Summon.
If your pet gets hurt, but survives, it will regenerate its health slowly over time.
The Pet Wand allows you to do a few different things with your pet. It has three modes right now.
- Armor – Right-click a pet to see what it’s wearing. Shift right-click to remove its armor.
- Talk – Toggles the noises your pet makes on or off. Useful if the constant barking is driving you bananas.
- Carry – Work in progress, currently does nothing. Will allow you to “pick up” the pet as an item.
Basically a reusable name tag, with one unique feature: it can be crafted with items to rename them! Just like name tags, you can also click on a mob to rename it, using one point of durability.
- Cow – Good health, a bit slow. Can be milked, just like a regular cow.
- Sheep – Well rounded. Can be sheared for wool.
- Pig – Hits harder than other pets.
- Chicken – Fragile and weak, but fast.
- Mooshroom – Similar to cows. Can be milked for mushroom stew.
- Cat – More or less like vanilla cats, except they can be armored like the other pets and will actually help you fight.
- Dog – More or less like vanilla dogs, except they can be armored like the other pets.
Silent Pets Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Silent Pets Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!