What is Server Portal Mod
Server Portal Mod is a client-side server utility mod which allows Forge servers to make inter-server portals.
The mod is destined to be used in server mod-packs which may have multiple, independent servers to grant servers admin to transfer players through one server to another via a portal.
As said, the mod is only client side only, so it should not be used in forge servers, for Bungeecord support.
This allows you to include online-mode forge servers in a Bungeecord hub, so long as the forge players have this mod on their client.
The mod has 3 config options, ticks, up and width.
- Up is how high above the command block the ground level of the “portal” is, the default is 3 blocks, as shown below.
- Width is how far apart the two signs below need to be for this to work.
- Ticks is how long after triggering that it will apply the transfer, this is to allow players time to move out of the “portal” before it teleports them, so the next time they log into the original server, they do not immediately get transferred again.
This picture depicts the basic setup. When the player walks between the two signs, the transfer is initiated.
The sign over the command block should have the server IP or host name on the top line, and the server port on the second line. This currently only supports hosts or ips that fit on 1 line.
The sign needing to be over a command block is to prevent this from being exploited on servers, as only those with access to placing command blocks can make a portal. The command block does not need to be functional.
The contents of the other sign are irrelevant, as are the blocks around the sign.
Server Portal Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Server Portal Mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.11.2 (updating)
you may also interested in:
- мод portal майнкрафт сервер 1 9
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!