What is Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod
Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod adds to your game a series of blocks that are used to distinguish between the “Interior air” of a schematic versus the “Exterior air”.
It works together with Lunatrius’ Schematica to provide the schematic saving.
Meta-Blocks requires Schematica which in turn relies on LunatriusCore. You will need all three of these mods together in order to use it’s functionality.
To use the Meta-Blocks, one should follow exactly these steps:
- Design the feature you wish to capture in a schematic.
- Walk through your feature, plugging any holes that divide the interior and exterior with “Explicit Air” blocks. These blocks will be considered “Interior, so they will probably go on the inside of your feature.
- Double check that you haven’t left any holes in your design.
- Place an “Interior Air Marker” down on the interior of your design.
- This will fill the area with a red grid, up until the chunk boundary.
- If it floods outside of your design and into the chunk, you have a hole somewhere. You will need to plug it and wait for it to recalculate
- Please be patient with this. It may take a while.
- Move to the chunk where there is no red lines and place down another “Interior Air Marker”
- Repeat until you have marked all of the chunks.
- Double check any nooks and crannies, such as behind pillars or furniture for unexpected exterior air.
- Proceed to save the schematic using Schematica.
At this point you should have a schematic captured named something along the lines of ./schematics/<schematicName>.schematic
You will need a schematic loader that can differentiate between interior and exterior air. For details on this or how to write your own, details will be provided in the “How to load a schematic” section.
Before Saving Schematic
After Spawning in World
Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod Review:
Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Schematic Meta-Blocks Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!