What is RFTools Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
RFTools Mod offers useful and feature-completed tools such as blocks and items that are related to RF (Redflux) or technology in general. The original idea of creating RFTools Mod is to provide various items and tools that will help Minecraft players manage big RF networks easier as well as technical builds in general. However, RFTools Mod should not stand alone. Players should use RFTools Mod in combination with other mods such as Thermal Expansion, EnderIO… Moreover, to tools to help with RF this mod also contains a few major systems for teleportation (a bit similar to Star Trek, not with regular portals) as well as a fully featured dimension building system.
The followings are the current included items and blocks:
- RFTools Manual: An in-game craftable manual for RFTools Mod
- RF Network Monitor: Having this item, you are able to check out the RF situation in a set of connected blocks and find out where all the energy is going.
- RF Monitor: help monitoring the RF situation in another block near it (3x3x3 area). Giving a visual representation of the amount of RF in the block and can also send out a redstone signal under certain conditions.
- Crafter: An automatic crafter which can handle up to 8 recipes at once and also allows crafting recipes to use the results of earlier recipes in the same machine.
- Scanner: Making it easier to find your stuff in your storage network.
- Power Relay: With this block you can throttle down a part of your power network in case a redstone signal is given (or not). This can be used (in combination with the RF Monitor) to turn off ore procession (for example) in case your main power system doesn?t have enough power.
- Teleportation system: Several blocks for a powerful teleportation system.
- Power generation: RFTools contains a powerful but rather complicated power generation system for the more adventerous tinkerers among you.
- Simple but powerful shield system that can selectively block players, mobs, items, animals and so on.
- Developers Delight item. A tool for developers.
- A modular screen system to display various values like energy level, fluid contents, time of the day, dimension power and so on.
- A powerful mob spawner.
- A Block Protector that uses RF to protect blocks against harvesting and explosions. Ideal for your Wither spawner for example or just to protect your base.
- A very comprehensive and fully featured dimension builder system.
- Searchable and flexible modular storage system with supports for remote access.
- Support for Open Computers and ComputerCraft (shield, teleportation system, dimension builder and screen controller).
Crafting recipes can be found at the Wiki page.
RFTools Mod installing instruction
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
Download RFTools Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8:
Download RFTools Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
you may also interested in:
- rftools 1 10 2
- rftools minecraft 1 10 2
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!