What is Reinforced Tools Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
Reinforced Tools Mod functions as its name denote: adds new powerful tools and enhance the durability and strength of the casual ones. We often hear about what included in the new released mod that it will enhance the strength of swords, armors and weapons… which all make us the Minecraft players chill on. However, I can guarantee that the same feelings will also be applied to Reinforced Tools Mod for what it adds and what it will do to make the mining easier and more convenient.
The Base Items:
- 5 of the items include the stone rod, iron rod, and diamond rod and increases the tool’s durability by 7.5%, 25% + 8, and 50% + 64, respectively. The other two items increase the efficiency of your tools. They are the Diamond shards and obsidian shard. (Obsidian shards are better).
- The rods can be used in place as sticks to make pickaxes, axes, shovels, and/or hoes.
- You may increase the durability of all forms of tools from wood to diamond.
- Diamond and obsidian shards can be used on reinforced diamond pickaxes only.
- Emeralds can be used on reinforced diamond pickaxes only.
- Titanium Ingots can be used to create the fully titanium Pickaxe, axe, shovel, and hoe.
- Obsidian Shards: You have a chance to collect these from mining obsidian.
- Diamond Shards: You have a chance to collect these from mining Diamond.
- Titanium Ingots: Can be collected once you create the Scavenger Pickaxe. When using the scavenger Pickaxe on anything, you have a chance of obtaining a Titanium Ingot.
- stone rod: two stone blocks stacked. (Like making sticks from wood)
- iron rod: two iron ingot stacked.
- diamond rod: two diamonds stacked.
Use the rods as if they were sticks for pickaxes.
Reinforced Tools Mod installing instructions:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Reinforced Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!