What is Redstone Gauges and Switches Mod
Want to have a device to measure your redstone power? Now you have one. Redstone Gauges and Switches Mod adds devices to measure or set redstone power:
- Gauges are devices which have small dimension that can be attached to any solid block in the game, and they measure the redstone power that this blocks receives from blocks around it. Their displays are analog or digital and quantised from 0 to 15. The measurement method differs a bit from how e.g. comparators or redstone lamps react, see the details below.
- Bistable switches are basically vanilla Minecraft levers with a different style. They produce strong redstone power in the block they are attached to and are manually switched on and off. There are currently no special features different from levers implemented.
- Pulse switches are like vanilla Minecraft buttons with a different style. They also produce strong redstone power in the block they are attached to, and they switch off automatically after a short time. However, pulse switches can be pushed multiple times, extending the delay (each right-click) before switching off again.
- Indicators are on-off displays attached to blocks, measuring like gauges (and are basically gauges). They are “off” if the power is zero, and “on” if the power is greater than zero. It depends on the indicator how the display looks like, some are simple LED like lights, some are blinking, etc.
Testing grounds overview
Redstone Gauges and Switches Mod Review:
Redstone Gauges and Switches Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Warning: file_get_contents(): Peer certificate CN=`nextyour.com' did not match expected CN=`widget.mcf.li' in /home/revozin.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /home/revozin.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Warning: file_get_contents(https://widget.mcf.li/minecraft/mc-mods/redstone-gauges-and-switches.json): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/revozin.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!