What is Realistic Torches Mod 1.11, 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
Realistic Torches Mod will be destined to be a real challenge for modpack makers. The main mission that Realistic Torches Mod need to be accomplished is to cause torches burn out after an exact amount of time (can be configured). This will encourage Minecraft players to move toward more permanent light sources early on.
- Torches are recently unlit when crafting, and should be lit by using a matchbox in a crafting grid or flint and steel after being placed. As a result, the matchbox must be acquired before players can explore caves safely, prevent hostiles from spawning, etc.
- Torches will burn out after an exact configurable amount of time (about 60 minutes in real time clock, luckily this can be editted in the config file) then become unlit. This step will urge Minecraft players to seek more stable light sources early on such as lava or glowstone.
- Permanently lit (vanilla) torches can be crafted by using a glowstone crystal instead of coal.
- Certain items and blocks (torches, glowstone dust and blocks, lava buckets, etc.) will emit light when held. This feature is disabled by default due to possible performance issues but can be enabled in the config.
- Torch recipes added by other mods will be removed to ensure that the matchbox or flint and steel must be acquired to craft lit torches (can be disabled in the config).
Unlit Torch (Coal)
Unlit Torch (Charcoal)
Lit Torch (Shapeless, matchbox takes 1 damage per craft)
Glowstone Crystal (Coal)
Glowstone Crystal (Charcoal)
Torch (Vanilla, permanently lit)
Realistic Torches Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Realistic Torches Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
Download Realistic Torches Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!