What is Real Time Translation Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
You don’t understand what a player is saying because of the language barrier? You meet problems trying to interact with other players in other regions and countries because you do not understand what they are talking about? What an inconvenience! This makes group chat goes into a mess. Noticing this arising problem, Real Time Translation Mod was created in order to make every Minecraft players know what the others are saying, in English (at the moment).
Real Time Translation Mod will automatically convert all the conversations in the game into English which is the most spoken language. Perhaps in the future there will have more languages included.
Note that not every sentences are translated correctly but mostly they are. The most important thing is that players can mutually understand what their counterparts are saying.
Real Time Translation Mod works well on client side. You should only install it on client side. No server required and does not work on Java 1.6.
By default, installing the mod will translate all of your conversations into English but if you want to translate your chat to another language, there are two methods:
- Use the command “/translate chat “. Press tab after you type chat to see the list of languages.
- In the pause menu or title screen, click “Mod options” or “Mods”. Select translate mod and then click config. There you can change the configuration there.You can also add chat separators. What’s a separator? Well, for example, Hello!. The “>” character is the separator for the mod to detect your chat message. You can add separators in the mod options in the pause menu or title screen.
Real Time Translation Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
Download Real Time Translation Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!