What is ReactorCraft Mod
ReactorCraft Mod aims to bringing realistic nuclear reactors, both fission and fusion to your world of Minecraft. The mod needs RotaryCraft Mod to be pre-installed, without it, the mod cannot run well.
Here are some ways the mod have stimulated realism:
- Physic: reflect reality, including real values for energy creation per reaction.
- The reactors (a large multiblock) is built in order to serve the most genuine feeling of real reactors, with strategic placement of fuel rods, control rods, and other reactor core components.
- Realistic reactor behavior in the event of poor design, including possible meltdowns, hydrogen explosions, and radiation leakage.
- Realistic (though obviously simplified) control systems to manipulate control rods, feed fuel, and the like.
- The fuel is created realistically – including enrichment – and used realistically; users must manage things like spent fuel with spent fuel pools.
ReactorCraft Mod adds ores out of necessity as you can see here:
- Fluorite: Spawns in the overworld between layers 32 and 60. Relatively common, comes in several colors.
- Pitchblende: Spawns in the end, mushroom islands, and the twilight forest. The latter two types generate between layers 8 and 24. Fairly rare.
- Cadmium: Spawns in the overworld between layers 12 and 32. About as common as gold.
- Indium: Spawns in the overworld between layers 0 and 16. Rare.
- Silver: Spawns in the overworld between layers 16 and 40. About as common as gold. Can be disabled if other mods with their own silver are present.
- Ammonium Chloride: Spawns in the nether around lava pools at layer 32. Moderately rare
- Calcite: Spawns in the overworld between layers 32 and 60. Tiny amounts spawn together, but clusters are common.
- Magnetite: Spawns in the overworld between layers 60 and 128. Fairly common.
ReactorCraft Mod installing instruction:
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download ReactorCraft Mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!