What is RadixCore Mod
RadixCore Mod is a library containing many different functions that will help modders to create and maintain their mods. It does not load mods. Instead, several core functionalities that need to be implemented in most mods are automatically handled by the API. The mod also provides some powerful features that could be triggered with few lines of code.
Note: RadixCore Mod is not a replacement for MinecraftForge, FML, LiteLoader, or any other API with mod loading capabilities.
- Client/server synchronization is super simple with the use of the DataWatcherEx and its accompanying WatchedObjects.
- Simple item and block initialization can automatically be handled with one line of code.
- An easy to use .schematic file handler, which can read in schematics and paste them in the world.
- An implementation of custom player data that is never lost on player death, server shutdown, etc.
- Many various classes and methods to help with logic, simple math, and AI.
- An automatic update checker. All you must provide is a URL containing your mod’s current version and the URL that you would like users to be redirected to.
- An automatic crash watcher/reporter that can be used to send crash reports from your mod to your designated remote system.
- A language system allowing for easy translation of GUIs and parsing of variables.
- A networking system somewhat reminiscent of the pre-1.7 system.
If you are purely a normal player, you will notice no change after installing RadixCore Mod. It only does what mods tell it to do. If you are a modder, the mod will help a lot.
RadixCore Mod Review:
RadixCore Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|RadixCore Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|RadixCore Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|RadixCore Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!