What is pvpToggle Mod
Ever had players who kill each other just because they see the fun in it? But also at the same time have players who’d rather not have pvp enabled? pvpToggle Mod allows players to decide to themselves. Let players opt-out of PVP by typing /pvp off. Or, if they rather have their heads smashed in, have them type /pvp on.
- keepInventoryOnPVPDeath (default=false) Whether or not the players keep their inventory when they die because of a player
- keepExperienceOnPVPDeath (default=false) Whether or not the players keep their experience when they die because of a player
- showMessageOnLogin (default=true) Whether or not to show the player a message that pvpToggle is enabled on your server, and what his/her state of pvp is (disabled or enabled)
- coolDownInSeconds (default=30) How long a player has to wait before toggling his state of PvP. Thus counteracting the hit-and-run phenomenon. (set to 0 to disable)
- announceDimensionSetting (default=true) Whether or not to display a message when a player enters a dimension with forced PvP settings.
The mod can be installed on both server and client side. This’ll display two swords on your gui when PvP is enabled and a shield when PvP is disabled.
pvpui [location x y]/[own enable/disable]/[other enable/disable]
location – Sets the location of the icon.
own – Whether or not to display the icon.
other – Whether or not to display the icon over a players head.
version – Displays the version of pvptoggle
save – Saves the users, dimension settings and areas to the world dir
load – Loads the users, dimension settings and areas from the world dir
new <name> <x1> <y1> <z1> <x2> <y2> <z2> – Creates a new area with “name” in the given coordinates.
delete <name> – Deletes area “name”
option get/set announce/forced – Gets or sets the options. Announce is if the mod will notify a user if they enter or leave the area. forced on/off, whether or not PvP is on or off.
dimension [get] <dimensionID> -1/0/1 – Gets or sets the settings in the dimension. -1 means not forced. 0 means forced off, 1 means forced on.
pvpToggle Mod Review:
pvpToggle Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|pvpToggle Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|pvpToggle Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|pvpToggle Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|pvpToggle Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!