What is Programmable Command Blocks Mod
Programmable Command Blocks Mod adds new command block to your game: Programmable Command Block (or PCB for abbreviation)! This block allows you to put your big command block creations in this one small block!
When placed, only sever admins that own permission level 4 (or more) and creative mode can use it.
This is its complex GUI:
Buttons on left allow IO:
- Upload to Pastebin
- Save to local computer
- Download PCB from internet
- Load PCB from local computer
To create command, hold SHIFT and click Left Mouse Button in the functional field. The same procedure can also be applied when you want to delete. However, you have to do it on created command. To create dependent command, hold CTRL+SHIFT and click LMB in the functional field. After that select other command that this depends on.
This mod also adds some useful commands:
- /calculate [expression] — Calculates mathematical expression. Ex: abs(2 – 4 * (-2))
- /cutstr [from] [string] OR /cutstr [from] [to] [string] — cuts text after 1 or 2 number arguments. Ex: “/cutstr 2 PCOmmandBlocks” — returns “OmmandBlocks” /cutstr 3 8 Oh Hello There! — return “Hello”
- /getpos [entity UUID | entity selector | player name] — gets position for entity. Ex: /getpos @p — returns this: “X Y Z”
- /ifoffline — can and should be used in vanilla command blocks. Emits comparator signal 1 if this is singleplayer AND it is NOT shared to LAN. 0 Otherwise.
Programmable Command Blocks Mod Review:
Programmable Command Blocks Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Credit: apengu_, MrDimkas_Studio
|Programmable Command Blocks Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Programmable Command Blocks Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Programmable Command Blocks Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Programmable Command Blocks Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Programmable Command Blocks Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Programmable Command Blocks Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!