What is Presence Footsteps Mod for Minecraft 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
Have you ever wonder that in Minecraft world when you jump, land on the ground, walking on the edge of a block, or the food shuffling when suddenly stops,… there’s no sound spawned. Presence Footsteps Mod was born to change the way footstep sounds are produced, in addition to a whole new set of sounds. Overall, Presence Footsteps Mod is an excessively footstep sound enhancement mod which adds new sound effects when Minecraft didn’t play any sound at all, such as jumping, landing, walking on the edge of a block, foot shuffling when coming to a stop.
Presence Footsteps Mod also changes the old sound when you are running to a more catching one and allows each block to be played in a different way: Metal fences does not sound like iron blocks; Walking over rails both plays a faint metallic sound and the surface below it; Walking on a piston pointing upwards sounds like wood.
Instructions for modding Presence Footsteps:
- You can press the combination LEFT CTRL+LEFT SHIFT+F to reload Presence Footsteps live. This will reload all files, and add new sounds.
- If you still have the Minecraft Launcher open, pressing the above combination will enter Debug mode: A lot of useful text will be printed out in the development console of the launcher.
- If your modifications fail, consider putting acoustics.json into a json parser to check for syntax errors. Missing commas or an excessive comma at the end of objects are a common one.
- In the blockmap.cfg, NOT_EMITTER is a special attribute that usually means “this block is a pass-through block that should not emit any sounds if I ever walk on it”. It is possible to walk on a pass-through block by walking on the edge of a block nearby.
If this happens on a NOT_EMITTER block, it will ignore the pass-through block and play the sound of the block you are actually walking on.
- .foliage attribute plays if the player passes through such block. Examples: Tall grass, grown Wheat, Rails
- .carpet attribute plays if the player passes through such block, in replacement of the surface the player is walking on. Examples: Wool Carpet, Snow, Pressure plates, Weighted pressure plates.
How to install Presence Footsteps Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Download and install LiteLoader.
- Download Presence Footsteps Mod
- On a window, locate and open the the .minecraft/ folder
- Open the download with an archive viewer
- Move all files contained inside the archive to the folder you have open.
Download Presence Footsteps Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!