What is Player Progression Mod
Player Progression Mod allows your swords, armors and tools to literally progress. Each level is earned through EXP orbs that are picked from anywhere when you are holding the item you want to level up in your hand. Each level-up will fully repair your equipment. Once the maximum level cap has been reached for your item, it will gain an ability which is specific to each item type. The abilities is as follow:
- Full Swing: will deal large knockback to entity hit
- Witch Hunter: will deal extra damage when fighting witches
- Animal Butcher: will deal extra damage when fighting animals
- XP Robber: will randomly steal experience when fighting enemies
- Nether Boost: grant extra damage when using sword in the nether
- End Boost: grant extra damage when using sword in the end
- Outer Boost: grant extra damage when using sword in a modded dimension
- Break Master: grant tool extra speed when mining
- Weaponized: deal extra damage when using tool
- Flame Hit: burn the an enemy when hit with tool
- Flame Touch: smelt smeltable blocks when mined
- XP Finder: gain a little XP when mining blocks
- Mount Repair: Repair tools overtime when on mount
- Second Chance: Allow the tool one chance to survival breaking
The maximum abilities you can have is two for each item. The main ability is granted by maxing the level of the item while the “sub” ability is given using the synthesizer on the item. The synthesizer allows you to combine weapons with synth spheres. Synth spheres carry the main ability of a weapon (and half of the xp on the weapon) and can transfer that ability to and item as a “sub” ability.
Player Progression Mod Review:
Player Progression Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Player Progression Mod:
Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.12: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!