What is Photoptics Mod
Photoptics Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.8, 1.9, 1.9.4 is a mod which adds Optical Instruments to minecraft, like telescopes.
Currently it adds basic binoculars, which can be crafted by 4 glass panes on the edges, 3 iron ingots on the middle row in the crafting table,
and basic handheld telescope, which can be crafted by putting a glass block on the middle of the first row, an iron block on the second row, a glass pane on the third row.
Here are the basic binoculars and basic handheld telescope.
They can be used using right click, and zoom in/out by pressing +/- key.
Please note: Requires: Stellar API Mod
Using basic binoculars:
Combination with Stellar Sky:
– Portable telescopes(Telescopes which can be installed on a tripod) will be added in a few weeks.
– Also telescope structure in dome will be added.
– Modular binoculars and telescopes.
– The performance of the optical instrument will be based on used materials, the structure, and level on lens/mirror making.
– The model will be different via the used materials.
– Lens/Mirror making process, and level of the player on the technology.
– Power system based on light will be added. Various wavelengths will be used to analyze information from the sky, and it will be able to be used as power source.
– Setting focus will be added later, since minecraft has nearly no support from those visual effects. (in particular, Shaders)
How to install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod!
For Minecraft 1.11
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
For Minecraft 1.6.4 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!