What is Pakour Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
For anyone that ever played Assassin’s Creed, we must have adored his incredible possibility of climbing, passing obstacles… with his very fluent way through. From the Assassin’s Creed game, we know about Pakour – a worldwide activity that is recently a new trend in the past few decades. An now lands to the world of Minecraft the Pakour Mod in which it allows Minecraft players to perform pakour skills with no difference to our daily professional ones in of course the world of Minecraft.
Pakour Mod’s main features:
- Wall Run: Grant players the ability to run up a wall with the height of 3.5 blocks. To perform Wall Run just sprint in the blocks (that have collision).
- Grab: allows you to grab ledges, hang, and move on them. You can also hang under blocks if they have free space on one of their sides, and above them. (Experiment with this function). To perform Grab hold Sneak Key (Shift by default), while being next to the ledge or under the block (directly under).
- Climb up: Climbs the ledges you are staying on.
- Climb down: Allows you to drop safely of ledges up to 6 blocks high, and lower yourself on the ledges you are hanging on. To drop of the ledge stand still before it and hold Climb Down Key (X by default). You can hold Sneak Key lust after dropping down to grab the ledge. To lower yourself on the ledge hold Climb Down Key.
- Roll: Allows you to land safely even from 8 blocks high. (Decreases fall distance by 5 blocks, so from 9 blocks high fall you will get only 1 damage and so on…). To perform roll simply sprint while hitting the ground. (Roll happens when falling from 4+ blocks high). Roll “animation” does not work in multi-player.
Despite of the face that Pakour Mod just adds the above-mentioned feature and does not include any new mobs or items, biomes… it is though still a very interesting mod to try and have fun with.
Pakour Mod installing instructions:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Pakour Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!