What is Olympus Gear Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
The Olympus Gear Mod renders extremely op and late-game items whose all recipes and descriptions are in the devine table item that will drop whenever a wither is killed. It allows players to craft amazing staffs, weapons, armor and many more.
- Fire Staff: The Fire Staff will spawn blazes and lava around you and also turn nearby sand into glass as well as glass into firedirt.
- Lightning staff: The lightning staff will spawn a ring of lightning around you.
- Mining staff: The Mining staff will break nearby stone, gravel and dirt, turning mining duty a piece of cake.
- Ritual Staff: The Ritual Staff is required for the Olympus ritual ( in order to make the Olympus blocks ).
There presents six stars around you which can function quite many of things such as make rain meat or spawn a ring of fire.
There are total 6 swords, all being crafted with their respective stars. They each deal an equal amount of damage but differ in the effects depending on what you hit and when you block. There is also an Olympus sword, which is crafted with all six other swords and has all the other effects.
- Ice Boots: The Ice Boots will freeze nearby water which will grant you the ability to walk on iced water.
- Fire Boots: The Fire Boots will transfer nearby lava into obsidian and nether brick allowing players to walk over it.
- Olympus Boots: A combination of ice and the Fire Boots.
- Winged tunic: Allows players to fly and negate all fall damages.
- Cloud leggings: Allows players to perform high jump, walk fast and walk over blocks as they were slabs.
- Feeding helmet: Once consumed will constantly fill up your hunger and requires no other consumption.
Olympus Gear Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Olympus Gear Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
Download Olympus Gear Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 – updating
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!