What is Not Enough Wands Mod
Not Enough Wands Mod adds to your world of Minecraft various utility wands. However, the prominent trait of this mod lies at the configurability. For each wand, you are able to configure these attributes:
- Availability (not available, only creative, easy recipe, hard recipe)
- If it should use durability
- If it should use XP
- If it should use RF
- If (and how often) it can be generated in chests
In addition, some wands have specific configuration options. This makes the mod great for modpacks where you want to specifically control which wands are available and how.
Here are all the wands in the mod so far:
- Swapping wand: select a block and make sure you have enough of that block in your inventory. Then you can replace other blocks with that block. Has a single mode, 3×3 mode, 5×5 mode and a 7×7 mode (a bit like the Wand of Equal Trade). In future this wand will also have an undo functionality.
- Teleportation wand: right click forward to teleport (by default) 30 blocks. If you right click on a block then the player will be teleported on that block if there is room. If not the player will be teleported next to the block.
- Capturing wand: capture any living mob (hostile or not) with a left click. Release it again with a right click.
- Building Wand: extend your builds easily with this wand. Has several modes and also features undo for the last two building operations! No more accidental doubling of your floor.
- Illumination Wand: light up dark places easily with this wand.
- Moving Wand: pick up a block (normal blocks as well as tile entities such as chests, furnaces, spawners, aura nodes, …) and place it down elsewhere. Configurable to make it more expensive to move some blocks and it is also possible to blacklist blocks from being moved.
- Displacement Wand: push or pull blocks or a rectangle of blocks. Works on tile entities as well.
- Protection Wand: protect blocks against explosions or harvesting attempts. Every wand can only unprotect blocks protected by the same wand. You can make backups of your wands.
- Master Protection Wand: this wand can unprotect blocks protected by any other wand.
- Acceleration Wand: this wand accelerates block ticks (like crops, saplings, …) as well as tile entity ticks (spawners, furnaces, …). It has three modes related to how fast it should accelerate.
Not Enough Wands Mod Review:
Not Enough Wands Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Not Enough Wands Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Not Enough Wands Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Not Enough Wands Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!