What is Myths and Monsters Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
Myths and Monsters Mod includes bunch of new creatures, weapons, locations of folklore, urban legends and mythology such as Jackalope, Minotaur, Centaurs… Specifically, they are:
- Kitsune: A fox look-alike creature which uses a clone attack when low on health. Attack wolves and drops Kitsune tail(s).
- Golden Ram: A ram which attacks dendroids and other mobs. Summons fairies and drops a Golden Fleece which can be sheared but causing the ram to turn hostile.
- Wolpertinger: A small rabbit creature with wings which drops its antler. Can be bred with golden carrot. Try naming it UKdeccy or HoopaWolf too see what happen.
- Dendroid: Fire sticks which could be picked up. Spawns randomly in Forest. Can drop Dendroid roots and wood. Try using an axe on it. If lit on fire, it can never be extinguish unless it touches water.
- Hill Giant: Spawns in the Hilly Terrain and possess a devastating explosion attack. Curently drop nothing and remain neutral until provoked.
- Cetus: Spawn in the deep ocean in Minecraft which will latch your head.
- Fairies: Flying around your world of Minecraft, leaving a beautiful trail of fairy dust. They could be bottled in jars and will attempt to save their bottled brethren. They are neutral until provoked. Attack in pack and drops Fairy Dust once slain.
- Hunters: Spawn quite rarely in all biomes and in groups. When spawned, it will be wearing a random set of armor. Attacks hostile creatures. You are also able to tame elite hunter with a gold ingot.
- Celestial Ursa: Appears only at night. Spawns in snow areas. Offer players Night Vision and suffocates hostile mobs. Shows hostile attitude to Void Ursa. After getting killed, drops Star Core which can be mined.
- Void Ursa: Solely appears at night. Spawns in snow areas. Efflicts Blindness onto the Player and attacks the Player. Suffocates mobs and shows hostile attitude to Celestial Ursa. After getting killed, drops Star Core that can be mined, the cores carry the same effect of the mob so be aware.
- Sand Wyrm: Spawns in deserts. They dive into the sand and will often do this to avoid being damaged. They are hostile and tend to attack in groups. Once killed, it will drop Tusks and Scales.
- Clay Golem: Huge Golem which spawns in the Mesa. Never should set him on fire. When he receives damage, his Clay Minion will try to protect him. He will also spawn Clay Blocks which will help him regenerate.
- Drop Bear: Spawns in the Jungle Biome. Climb to your head and start bashing you. So wear a helmet to stop them from climbing to your head.
- Dendroid Sear: A good version of the Dendroid pack. Will attack mobs. Is neutral until provoked.
- Dendroids Sentinal: Will shoot more than one stick (similar attack to the Dendroid Seer). Will spawn Dendroid roots to dattack.
- Jackalope/Frost Jackalope: A large rabbit creature with Antlers. Can be breed with carrots. Drops its paws and the fleece is dropped by the Frost variation. Mimic other animals noise.
- Dendroid Elder: Spawns in wooden structures. Breaks wood and decays leaves. Suffer no knockback (same with other dendroids). If lit on fire, it will never extinguish unless it touches water. Try using an axe on it. Drops dendroid roots and logs.
- Aqua Man: Spawns in River, Swamp and Ocean biome. Attack in group and will grab you toward using their tongue. Drops the Aquaman scale (Immune to drown damage).
- Blitsune: Spawn from the Blitsune Crystal (which is a rare drop from Kitsune). A cool pet to have! After gaining an amount of skills, it will be in its evolving state (lightning creeper effect) you will need to right click it with a Blue Star Core to start the evolution.
- Battlesune: The second level of the blitsune. Has 300 health, 5 damage and a charge ability. It summons 5 blitsune clone when below 100 health and will start to heal when it is in its defensive state.
- Chimera: Breathes fire and can lure sheep from far/near to it. Spawns in the savanna biome.
- Minotaur: Spawn by throwing void dust at cows (has a 1/10 chance of spawning). Makes nearby cows assist hum when in battle. It hs a stomp ability, when he stomp, nearby mobs will get withered. He also has a rampage ability where he will gain a huge damage and resistance buff and dash forward at the targeted mob breaking all blocks in front of him (cannot change direction when dashing).
Weapons and Items:
- Dendroid Sword: When right clicked, it will shoot sticks. When the holder’s health is below 3 hearts, it will apply a regeneration effect on the holder.
- Tusk Lance: Hold right click and release to dash. When wearing the sand armor, it will apply an additional effect.
- Golden Lyre: Shoots a musical projectile that puts hostile mobs to sleep.
- Dendroid Chackram: Shoots bouncy projectile that hurts.
- Golden Bow: Requires golden arrow to shoot.
- Marrow Sword: When right click, it will heal you one heart for half a hunger.
- Bone Dagger: The closer you are to your hit target, the stronger the Wither effect applied to your target.
- Dendroid Blade: When right clicked, it will spawn a good dendroid that fights for you. The good dendroid will despawn after a while. Can spawn every few seconds.
- Kitsune Tail: Ear for random amount of EXP.
- Bad Apple: When eaten, it will give you a tainted seed and a number of nasty effects. But when you wear a dendroid mask and eat, it will give you a number of good effects instead of bad ones.
- Fairy Dust: Work as a bone meat.
- Tainted Seed: Right click on Mycelium to plant.
- Dendroid Sapling: Will spawn dendroid roots and spread Mycelium. It its ready to grow and there are dendroid roots around it. It will spawn a Dendroid Sentinal but if there is no dendroid roots around, it will spawn dendroid Seer.
- Bowl of Fairy Dust: When eaten, it will give you a Jump Boost and Weakness buff.
- Angry Fairy Jar: Right click the angry fairy jar with sugar to make it happy. Shift right click to release it.
- Happy Fairy Jar: When right clicked, it will have a small chance of giving you Fairy Dust. Shift right click to release it.
- Hunter Armor Set: When worn, it will give you a speed and jump boost stuff.
Myths and Monsters Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
Download Myths and Monsters for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
you may also interested in:
- flans mod helicopter pack
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!