What is Modular Pipes Mod
Modular Pipes Mod adds new pipes with new tiers to perform different functionalities.
- Basic Pipes and Speed Pipes aren’t tile entities, and don’t tick
- Modular Pipes don’t handle item transportation, they only store and tick modules
- Item transportation (and later, fluid, too) is handled in special class outside any tile entity, and doesn’t depend on blocks directly. This also means, transporting items outside loaded chunks shouldn’t be a problem (that will be configurable).
- Pipe links and nodes are cached, and joined by a complicated diagram, so they aren’t recalculated for every item that gets sent through.
What each item does:
- Basic Pipe (Gray): Node linking pipe, doesn’t do anything, can’t have intersections
- Basic Pipe (Golden): Same as gray one, but items travel 2x faster than they would normally
- Modular Pipe, Tier 0: Node pipe, you have to place it in pipe intersections
- Modular Pipe, Tier 1-6: Same as Tier 0, but for each tier x they have x module slots available
- Modular Pipe, Tier 7: Same as Tier 6, but items get permanent 10x speed boost
- Extract Module: Every 20 ticks, it extracts one item from attached inventory and sends it into network. Network
- Block Items Module: Simply doesn’t allow the item go trough that pipe from direction its attached to (config option in module to change mode between Block Incoming, Block Outgoing, Block All)
- More modules to come!
Modular Pipes Mod Review:
Modular Pipes Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Modular Pipes Mod:
Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
For Minecraft 1.12: updating…
Credit: LatvianModder, tatsu011
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!