What is Mob Hives Mod
Mob Hives Mod spawns 9 different types of hives around the Overworld. All Hives can be sorted into either the standard or the tiered category. When a player gets close to one Hive, the hive will spawn mobs to defend itself from that player. However, the 2 categories of Hives differ greatly on many aspects. Below is a quick rundown!
- Only consist of one type of mob, which mob it consists of is indicated on it’s sides
- Do not contain loot when cleared, other than the Dead Hive itself, which can be crafted into paper
- Automatically die out once it is triggered/when its forces are spawned
- Currently consist of Zombie, Spider, Skeleton and Creeper Hives
- These are designed to be more common than the Tiered Hives
- Each consist of 3 types of mobs: Zombie, Skeletons and Spiders
- Have tiered difficulty (Blue being easiest, Red being most difficult, there are 5 tiers in total)
- Player must stay within 40 Blocks of the Hive and kill all of it’s forces to kill the Hive!
- These Hives drop loot when killed, by means of a chest that is spawned on top of the Hive
- If you leave the 40 block radius of a Hive, the Hive will revert back to it’s un-triggered state, and will spawn more mobs if you re-enter its boundaries! (Meaning, stay within 40 blocks of a Hive when you take it on or you will have to kill even more mobs than before!)
- The higher tier (more difficult) Hives spawn less than the easier tiers, for obvious reasons
- The higher the tier, the better the loot!
- Mobs from these type of Hives each have armor/special properties (ex: Skeletons have explosive arrows, however, this feature in particular is configurable)
- The number of mobs that are spawned by each tier are configurable, however, there must be at least one skeleton. The mod checks for skeletons to declare whether or not a Hive is cleared
- Tiered Hives are rarer than the standard Hives (most Tiered Hives have one chance per chunk to occur).
Mob Hives Mod Review:
Mob Hives Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Mob Hives Mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.8: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2: updating…
Mods For Minecraft 1.11: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.11.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!