What is Mo’ Shiz Mod
A new mod that I want to introduce to you today is Mo’ Shiz Mod. It is created by ProfitOrange and is a mod that can help you craft a lot of new blocks, armor, food, ores, crops, tools, and much more. The original purpose of author to develop this mod is he plan on doing with the mod is to make it be able to be an all in one mod. It is also updated continuosly because ProfitOrange still has so many ideas for this mod, so download it and test it out if you would like, if you have any issues, post below in a comment.
Why Did I Make This Mod?
I created this mod to add new ores, blocks, fences, stairs, tools, armor, and much more. The reason behind this, was that I didn’t like having 100’s of mods on my server, causing it to crash/take hours to get into a working state. So I came up with a list of ores I would like to see in the game, and I brought them all together into one mod.
- The versions of the mod go up like: v1.01, v1.02, and so on.
- Newest Minecraft 1.7 Version: v1.62.2.
- Dev versions of the mod are labeled as such: v1.00.b.01. These are usually not released to the public unless I give them out to testers.
- Compatibility: Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
- First Official Working Release: June 19th, 11:11AM 2013.
- Compatibility: Minecraft 1.8
- Newest Minecraft 1.8 Version: v1.68.
What Does This Mod Add?
- 1.7 Release — 100% Done 1.8 Release — 77% Done
- 38 Tool Sets – Done 38 Tool sets
- 36 Stairs – Done 14 Stairs
- As of v1.62.2 v1.71
- 39 New Ores – Done 39 Ores
- 34 Armor Sets – Done 34 Armor sets
- 4 New Shears – Done 4 Shears
- 37 Fences – Done 34 Fences – Less because of minecrafts’ new fences.
- 16 Stained Sand Blocks – Done WIP
- 40 New Foods – Done 40 Foods
- 16 Stained Wooden Stairs – Done – NEW WIP
- 7 New Crops – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Wooden Slabs – Done – NEW WIP
- 16 Stained Wooden Planks – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Cobblestone – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Wooden Fences – Done – NEW WIP
- 16 Stained Bricks – Done WIP
- 16 Stained Stone – Done WIP
- 3 types of ore/gem bread that gives potion effects when eaten 3 Gem Breads
- 16 Stained Stone Bricks – Done WIP
- 3 New planks WIP
- 8 New Fuels – Done 8 Fuels
- New Iron furnace, still a bit buggy with the fire icon WIP
- 3 New types of trees WIP
- 16 Stained cobblestone walls
- 3 New stairs that go with the new trees WIP
My Goal For This Mod
My goal for this mod, is to make a mod that doesn’t feel too out of place in Minecraft, while adding in tons of new things and fixes that I thought Minecraft could benefit from. I plan on keeping textures for items as close to what they would have been if added to the Official game. I wanted to make a mod, just one mod that has the ability of many other mods combined, without having to worry so much about compatibility issues, as well as keeping the game running as smooth as possible. From personal experience, I know how tiresome getting a server to run with a bunch of mods, I have a fairly powerful gaming PC that I built myself, so I don’t have lag issues, although many people of whom I play modded survival Minecraft with have computers that can’t handle running Minecraft as well, much less with 40-50+ mods installed. So my job as a mod developer, is to make a fun, lag-free experience for all those who use this mod.
Mo’ Shiz will be continuously updated. This is an on going project. A big thanks to everyone that has supported and downloaded this mod. When I originally created this mod, all I was thinking about doing was making a mod that would bring together a bunch of different elements of other mods together into one simple mod. To get 60,000 downloads is something I never would have believed when I uploaded the first file here. I cannot believe it has been almost 2 years since I just randomly decided to make a mod at 3:30am in mid June. Again, a big thanks to everyone!
- 50% of gem blocks – the Soul Forest Mod
Mod Screen Shoots
How to download & install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.8.9 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
you may also interested in:
- mods 1 10 2
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!