Download MineCloud Shaders Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8
What is MineCloud Shaders mod?
As its name and what you can see in the screen shoot, MineCloud Shaders add shadow to your minecraft world. Make it more interesting.
Minecloud Shaders Screen shoot
How to install Minecloud shaders mod
Be sure you have the latest drivers for your graphic card.
2. Be sure you have installed the Shaders Mod (click here)
3. Install Forge if you are using 1.7.2 – X (click here)
4. (Optionnal but recommended) Install Optifine (click here)
5. Copy ShadersModCore-…jar to %appdata%\.minecraft\mods folder
6. Launch Minecraft, options->shaders->open shaderpack folder, copy the Shaderpack in this folder.
7. Lunch a world, and choose the Shaders Pack.
or watch the video tutorial by TacticalLion
|Game Version:||Minecraft 1.7.4|
|Tags:||MineCloud, MineCloud Shaders, Shader Pack, Shader, Minecraft Shader, Aesthetic|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!