What is Material Changer Mod
Material Changer Mod allows you to change different properties of weapons, tools and armor. Every features in the mod works via your config file (materialchanger.cfg) which can be found in your config folder.
How does it work?
To change a property you need to add a new line with the following format to your changer section: property;item;value
property: This represents the name of the property you want to change.
- ARMOR_PROTECTION: Determines how many armor points the armor item should have
- ARMOR_TOUGHNESS: Determines the toughness of your armor item which gives you extra protection
- ATTACK_DAMAGE: Determines the attack damage vs entities of your tool/sword
- ATTACK_SPEED: Determines the attack speed of your tool (Doesn’t work with swords at the moment)
- DURABILITY: Determines how much uses your item should have. Use -1 for infinite durability
- EFFICIENCY: Determines how fast your tool should be able to mine
- ENCHANTABILITY: Determines how “enchantable” your item should be
- HARVEST_LEVEL: Determines if your tool can mine harder blocks
- STACKSIZE: Determines the max size a stack of the given item can have
item: This represents the item id of the item of which you want to change the property. This is usually the mod id (or “minecraft” for vanilla) followed by a colon followed by the item name. e.g. minecraft:iron_sword
value: This represents the new value which you want to change the property to.
Note that changing the enchantability or harvest level affects the whole tool material, which means that you technically only need to change it for one tool and this also means that changing those attributes for one item also applies the change to every item with the same tool material (example below). By the way, you cannot hange the attack speed of swords either at the moment.
Material Changer Mod Review:
Material Changer Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Material Changer Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Material Changer Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Material Changer Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Material Changer Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!