What is Map Making Tools Mod
Map Making Tools Mod allows you to edit things that are in vanilla minecraft. That means any changes you make with the mod will remains still when you remove the mod.
- A ‘Quick Build’ command based world editor to make creating structures simple
- Edit player skulls to have custom heads
- Edit books title and author to how ever you please and revert a written book into a editable one
- Edit the settings of spawners to have custom player detection, max delay, min delay etc
- Create custom villager shops and more
- Apply potion effects onto item potions and customize their colour, type and type/amount of effects the potion has
- Apply crazy enchantments to any item
- Fill dispensers with a click of a button
- Edit an item name and lore choosing colour and text
- Many more, download the mod to make your adventure map a reality!
Quick Build System
The mod’s spine was heavily from the server side mod ‘World Edit’, but this is a completely independent and separate mod with new different codes.
To get started, first you would need a Wooden axe and be in creative mode. Then to select the two points. To know you have done it right a variation of these two messages should appear when you left/right click on a block.
Position 1 set at (50, 5, 50), 0 blocks selected.
Position 2 set at (100, 10, 100), 12500 blocks selected.
A white line will now outline the selected area, the yellow block outline is the first position and the cyan the second. This will only be visible when holding the Quick Build axe.
Map Making Tools Mod Review:
Map Making Tools Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Map Making Tools Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Map Making Tools Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Map Making Tools Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Map Making Tools Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Map Making Tools Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Map Making Tools Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!