What is Liquid Fuels Mod
Things that flow and also burn! Turn your stacks of saplings, wheat, nether wart, or whatever else into sweet delicious fuels to power your industrial complex with Liquid Fuels Mod.
But how? Here are the step to put it into real work:
- Step 1: Put water and plant materials into a Masher. The Masher will produce Biomass (not compatible with Forestry Biomass).
- Step 2: Put Biomass in a Bio Reactor, which is a multi-block of 34 Bio Reactor Tanks in a 3x4x3 pattern with the inside hollow and the Bio Reactor block on top. Fill it all the way and provide power for it to turn the biomass into Mash.
- Step 3: Put Mash into Fermenter to produce Stillage
- Step 4: Put Stillage into Still along with Steam. Steam can come from Railcraft, Factorization, or by providing water and power to the Electric Boiler. Still will use Steam and Stillage to produce Ethanol (which IS compatible with Forestry).
- Step 5: (Optional) Use a Buildcraft refinery to turn Ethanol into Fuel (there is no advantage to this other than mixing ethanol with fuel).
- Step 1: Find some Buildcraft oil, because I haven’t gotten around to adding my own oil world gen.
- Step 2: Pump the oil into the base of a Cracking Tower, which is a multiblock structure made of one Cracking Tower Base with 5 Cracking Tower blocks stacked on top of it.
- Step 3: Pump Steam into the base of the tower. The steam will heat the oil and the tower blocks on top will each fill with 5 different products. Those products are …
- Asphalt. One bucket of asphalt can be combined with eight gravel to make a strong Asphalt block. It doesn’t do anything but look neat.
- Petroleum Coke Fluid. Pump this into a Dryer and the excess water will evaporate, leaving you with Petroleum Coke, which burns twice as long as coal.
- Diesel. Can be burned in a Railcraft Boiler, IC2 SemiFluidGen, or Thermal Expansion Compression Dynamo, but is EXTRA effective in a Buildcraft Iron Engine.
- Kerosene. Can be burned in all the same machines as Diesel, but it is extra effective in the Railcraft Boiler.
- Gasoline. Same as above, with it’s advantage in the SemiFluidGenerator.
For Crafting recipes, mods that help with recipes like NEI or JEI would be the best choice.
Liquid Fuels Mod Review:
Liquid Fuels Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Liquid Fuels Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Liquid Fuels Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Liquid Fuels Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Liquid Fuels Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Liquid Fuels Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Liquid Fuels Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Liquid Fuels Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Liquid Fuels Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!