What is Journey Map Mod
Minecraft world provides a various range of diversified resources which can be selected by many different ways. Traditionally, the time for collecting those resource can be unexpectedly large which links to the bore and tired of players. However, that issue can be deal with Journey Map Mod in which seeking resources will not be the matter of time anymore.
Specifically, Journey Map Mod is a client mod which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in-game or in a web browser. It works in single-player and multi-player worlds, including MultiVerse-enabled servers. (No server-side mod is needed.) You get a daylight map, a moonlight map, cave maps by vertical slice, Nether maps, and End maps. You can see nearby monsters and other players. You can also save a copy of any map as a PNG file. It is a great live mapper that’s super simple to use. It has a nice, clean interface and is very detailed both in the minimap and full map. Just hit ‘J’ to bring up the full map and options menu.
The minimap can be toggled to whatever corner you prefer and can even be toggled off with a hotkey. It also lists your current coordinates and can even be adjusted in size.
A neat feature is the ability to automatically generate the map of the world you’re in. So instead of trekking through the entire world, you can have the map generate everything that’s around you. It’s very convenient if you’ve just started the mod with an already established world and don’t want to travel just see where everything lies. It can also show any mobs, pets or nearby players.
One of the key features to Journeymap is the ability to view your map on your iOS or Android device. All you need is to be on the same LAN with your IP address and the default port 8080 in the URL bar. You can even schedule auto-mapping and save your map right from your device!
- It works in single-player and multi-player worlds without the need for a server-side mod.
- You can use the new Minimap or the full-screen map in-game.
- You get a daylight map, a moonlight map, cave maps by vertical slice, Nether maps, and End maps.
- Do you use Rei’s Minimap or Zan’s Minimap (VoxelMap) ? Your waypoints will now be displayed on the maps.
- You can see nearby monsters, animals, villagers, pets, named mobs, and other players.
- You can auto-map an entire single-player world with the click of a button
- You can also save a PNG image of any map.
- With new IOS and Android support, you can even use your iPad or Android Tablet as a live map display.
How to install Journey Map Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
Warning: file_get_contents(https://widget.mcf.li/mc-mods/minecraft/journeymap-32274.json): failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /home/revozin.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/hueman/single.php on line 22
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!