What is Induo Enhanced Survival Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
Induo Enhanced Survival Mod newly includes several useful crafting recipes to the game of Minecraft along with some new items. Currently there are 3 tools added: Hammer, Mortar and Pestle and Chisel. Slabs can also be crafted back into their block variants.
An amount of crafting recipes in the game has been recently modified so that they will require these 3 new tools in the crafting recipes. Most recipes will stick to the vanilla game but they will also need 3 tools in the crafting grid.
Induo has been designed to fit into your survival game to enhance your experience and add some features that are missing from Vanilla Minecraft.
Main current features:
- Hammers, to ‘recycle’ blocks and items.
- Mortar and pestle, to craft certain items.
- Chisel, craft chiselled variants of blocks.
- Craft slabs into blocks
- New/altered crafting recipes.
- New achievements.
- In-game configurations.
- More useful recipes, items and blocks.
- More chiselled variants
- Decoration Blocks
- Scrolls and Tomes
- A new Biome
- Magical Amulets
- More features not yet confirmed.
Used in the crafting grid to recycle blocks/items.
- stone bricks –> cobblestone
- cobblestone –> gravel
- (red) sandstone –> (red) sand
- furnace/dropper/dispenser –> cobblestone
- stone tools –> cobblestone
- iron/gold tools and armour –> iron fragments/gold nuggets
- iron bucket –> iron fragments
- clock –> gold nuggets
- diamond tools and armour –> diamonds
- enchanting table –> diamonds
- obsidian tools and armour –> obsidian
There is one hammer for each tool material. The material defines the hammer’s durability, available recipes and how much product you will get from breaking down an item/block.
Hammers can refine ores
Hammers can recycle nether brick blocks
Hammers can recycle nether brick blocks
Some other hammer recipes
There are few left recipes which are not shown here.
Mortar and Pestle
Used to crush items into finer ingredients:
- plants/flowers –> dye (green dye now easier to obtain)
- blaze rod –> blaze powder
- Wheat –> flour (required for bread, cookies and cake)
Used for combining crushed ingredients:
- slime ball + blaze powder –> magma cream
- nitre + coal/charcoal + sulphur –> gunpowder
- brown mushroom + sugar + spider eye –> fermented spider eye
- nitre + ash + phosphorus –> bonemeal
Mortar and Pestle Recipe
Mortar and Pestle is required to obtain dyes
Mortar and Pestle is required for many ingredients
Required to craft chiseled blocks:
- chiselled stone brick
- chiselled (red) sandstone
- chiselled quartz
- chiselled andesite
- chiselled granite
- chiselled diorite
- Chiselled prismarine
Right-click a block with the chisel for a chiselled block
Shapeless and Shaped chiselled blocks recipes
Some vanilla items are now craftable:
- Name Tags
- Horse Armour
- Chainmail Armour
More useful crafting recipes:
- Half slabs can be crafted back into full blocks
- Saplings and Leaves crafted into sticks
Some vanilla recipes have been altered:
All vanilla recipes can be turned back on in the configurations.
- Chiselled blocks require Chisel
- Bread, Cake, Cookies and Pumpkin Pie require flour and cooked in furnace (overall cheaper).
- Gold ingot now requires only 4
- Dyes require Mortar and Pestle
- Boat requires a wooden shovel
- nuggets (amount configurable)
- Bowl is the old boat recipe
Chain Armour Crafting Recipes
Horse Armour Crafting Recipes
Saddle Crafting Recipe
Name Tag Crafting Recipe
String Crafted from Cactus Green (Plant Fibre)
Bread Dough, Cake Dough and Cookie Dough Recipes
Raw Pumpkin Pie Recipe
There are still a lot of crafting recipes which you can find after having the mod installed.
Induo Enhanced Survival Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Induo Enhanced Survival Mod for Minecraft 1.8:
Download Induo Enhanced Survival Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10.2 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!