What is Immersive Engineering Mod
The mod Immersive Engineering Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.8.9, and 1.10.2 is a tech mod created by BluSunrize with a certain charm, based on the concepts and ideas with all assets created by Damien Hazard.
Overall, it’s about realism-inspired technology:
- Instead of one block that magically spits out dusts when ore is put in, it offers a crusher, a big multiblock (5x3x3) that features rotating wheels and spits out particles as it breaks the ore.
- Instead of glowing red tubes, it offers actual, hanging powerlines.
- Instead of a Laser that turns power into magical light and ores, it offers an Excavator, another massive, resource intensive, multiblock (3x7x8) which digs ores out of the ground with a big rotating bucketwheel.
IE is about making tech mods more balanced and more pretty, and adding its own twist by going for retro-futurism (think BioShock, World of Tomorrow, SkyCaptain and the Order 1886) rather than clinical grey+white future cubes.
It uses the RedstoneFlux API, known from BuildCraft, EnderIO, Thermal Expansion, and other mods, but can be played fully standalone. Unlike other mods, Immersive Engineering (IE) does not use powertransfer via lanes of blocks, but instead via cables spanned between connectors.
It also allows transport and conversion of IC2’s EU =P
The mod features Power Generation in forms of waterwheels, windmills, biodiesel and more and many of its machines are multiblocks!
For all your documentation needs, you should look into this mods ingame documentation, the Engineer’s Manual, crafted with a book and a lever.
How to download & install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.8, 1.8.9
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!