What is Helpful Villagers Mod 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
Are you tired of doing daily tedious job like chopping down trees, cropping and farming? The routine repeats everyday and to a moment, you will not want to do it anymore, any of these boring work. But these work though boring, but cannot be eliminated. So you need others to do the works? So who could be in charge of this easy boring daily work? No one but the lazy villagers who day by day only stand and wandering endlessly around for no purpose. Let’s give them jobs to do with Helpful Villagers Mod.
Helpful Villagers Mod indeed makes villagers work for you on some works that you are tired of doing everyday. Let’s take a look at the main features:
- Better Models: Villagers models now resemble player models with no more crossed arm and big noses.
- More Interaction: Villagers now no more wandering around and making non-sense conversations. Now by clicking on a villager will bring up a set of commands which make the villager follow the player, trade with the player, or change its profession.
- Villager Inventory: Villagers can carry much more items like a small chest which grants players accession at anytime. Besides, villagers now can be equipped with functional armor and held an item to perform certain tasks.
- Working Profressions: Now different from the vanilla Minecraft, a villager’s profession can function more than just define what type of items he can trade. Now they not only perform complicated tasks based on their profession but they do them almost completely autonomously. Just handing them the tools to get the job done and wait for the work to be done.
- Guild Halls: When a villager isn’t working he will return to his guild hall to resupply and store any items he has collected for you to pick up at your leisure.
Some screenshots of Helpful Villagers Mod:
The lumberjack will find and cut down trees and plant saplings to keep forests replenished. The Lumberjack will not harvest any wood which is inside a village so don’t be worry about the lumberjack destroys any building.
The miner will look for a spot outside the village then start digging downward in a spiral pattern to prevent possible dangers and also to allow easy access to the surface. If a miner spots any ore nearby he will dig a side tunnel and mine them. Once he reaches the bottom he will climb back to the top and start another mine somewhere else.
The farmer will automatically search the village for wheat, carrot, potato, melon, or pumpkin farms. Once he finds one he will harvest all fully grown crops, replant new ones, then come back to check on them the next day.
All villagers can be equipped with armor to protect them. Also, villager health now slowly regenerates over time.
A guild hall must be built before changing a villager’s profession. To build a guild hall you must first choose a building that has a door. Once you have the building you want place an item frame next to the door in any one of the places shown above then place an item corresponding to the profession you want the guild hall to be (for example, axe for lumberjack) on that item frame. Now you should be able to change the profession of your villagers.
Soldiers and Archers
Soldiers and Archers will use swords and bows, respectively, to protect their village from hostile mobs. They will also, on command, follow and protect individual villagers.
The rancher captures animals from outside the village and brings them to the guild hall. If there is a fenced area attached to the guild hall, the Rancher will place captured animals inside this area instead of in the guild hall. The Rancher can also breed, slaughter, and shear animals that have been captured and placed in guild hall or fence area.
Helpful Villagers Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Helpful Villagers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Mods for Minecraft 1.8 (updating)
Mods for Minecraft 1.9 (updating)
For minecraft 1.9.4 (updating)
Mods For minecraft 1.10 (updating)
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!