What is Gravel Miner Mod
Gravel Miner Mod aims to make your mining trips more exciting by wiping away your worry about those falling gravel which you and every Minecraft players all run into before.
You can either…
- install it on your client and it will automatically place torches from your hotbar below falling gravel and retrieve the torch afterwards
- or install it on your server (or singleplayer world) and it will insta-break gravel blocks above the block you mine, before they fall down.
That means the mod works on client side, even if slightly less convenient than the server-side version. It will auto-adjust based on latency / TPS lag, so if it fails to get good timing with the torch placement, let it fail and it will learn and be less likely to fail next time.
Once being installed on a server, the mod uses an opt-in system for players: only those who want to use its functionality need to install the mod on their client. Players can connect without it just fine.
(on the left: mod is installed on the server / singleplayer. on the right: mod is installed on the client only).
Gravel Miner Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Gravel Miner Mod
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!