What is Goblins Mod
Goblins Mod is a single and multi-player mod that brings a new kind of enemy and their villages to your world. These little goblins does not like you much and will be ready at any minute to try to kill you.
Goblin villages contain precious treasures and magical totems. Collect Totems to craft magical powders which later can be used to craft many powerful items (magical weapons and awesome utilities!). Villages are often located in flat biomes, look there for them!
- Totems: Craft them into magical powders!
- Orbs: Lightning: If an enemy gets hit with a lightning orb, they will be struck by lightning! However, if the orb misses, nothing will happen. Nature: Grows trees on grass and cacti on sand. Explosive: Explodes on contact with ground or an enemy. Force: Launches enemies a long distance.
- Staffs: Scepter of Life: Acts like bonemeal, just it has 30 uses! Arcane staff: Allows you to shoot an arcane bolt (has a small cooldown and 30 uses) ! Lightning Staff: Allows you to shoot orbs of light, which create a lighning at the point it hits (it must hit a block, it won’t make a lighning if it hits a mob. Medium cooldown and has 15 uses) Teleportation staff: Teleports you to a random area near you (40 uses and tiny cooldown).
- Weapons: Fire Blade: Sets enemies on fire! Shuriken: A throwable arrow! Bombs: Throwable explosives; explode afet a few seconds after being thrown!
- Blocks: Village Spawner- Spawns a village when right-clicked(all villages spawn in the same direction, so it might spawn weirdly, this is still a prototype) Enchanted TNT- More powerful TNT. Arcane TNT- Even More powerful TNT.
Orbs: Any powder encased in glass (note: very fragile):
Enchanted TNT: Red Powder over TNT:
Arcane TNT: Enchanted TNT (not normal) and Blue Powder:
Crystal: Two powders of same colour:
Fire Blade: Like a normal sword, just red crystals instead of the blade material:
Arcane Staff: A blue crystal on two sticks:
Scepter of Life: A green crystal on two sticks:
Lightning Staff: Yellow Crystal on two sticks:
Teleportation Staff: Add some green to that boring Arcane Staff
Bombs: Stone + gunpowder + stone:
Goblins Mod Review:
Goblins Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Goblins Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Goblins Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Goblins Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Goblins Mod 1.11.2||Updating||1.11.2||Updating||Updating|
|Goblins Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Goblins Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Goblins Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Goblins Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!