What is Giacomo’s Foundry Mod
Giacomo’s Foundry Mod brings to players with new Foundry blocks which will be used to recycle materials.
- Melting in the furnace will get you these recycle materials.
- An item built with recyclable materials once get smelt in the foundry will recover the materials of which it is composed meanwhile the parts the are not made with recyclable materials will be burnt and lost.
- Be careful because items that contain fuels can trigger a fire and items containing gunpowder can cause explosions.
- Smelting a gold ore in the furnace will give you a gold ingot. It is later a recyclable material.
- A golden sword is crafted with two gold ingots over a stick and then you can smelt it in the foundry.
- The outcome of the smelting will be an amount of gold proportional to the sword consumption, the stick is lost.
The complete list of items which can be smelt in the foundry also depends on other mod loaded. If the materials which are the fruit of a smelting are not sufficient to return a unit of material then they are stored in the foundry as residual materials and will be merged in subsequent uses.
For instances, 6 stone slabs are crafted with 3 stones then smelting a slab will get half of a stone, which can not be returned as a whole object and will be stored in the foundry as residual material.
Merging another slab will give further half stone which is added to the previous one, will give an entire stone in the output slot.
Alternatively, the residual materials can be collected with an empty bucket put into the fuel slot to get a lava bucket.
But be careful not collect residual precious materials, it would be a waste!
There are some exceptions:
- Objects built with cobblestone can be smelted and return stone.
- Pyrotechnic materials, which sometimes contains recyclable materials, cannot be smelted in the foundry for obvious reasons …
Are these horse armors or chain mail armors if we leave an empty bucket in the fuel slot, and if we smelt a foundry with residual materials in a foundry?
You just have to explore all the possibilities to discover new pleasant (or dramatic) surprises.
Giacomo’s Foundry Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
Download Giacomo’s Foundry Mod
Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10: updating…
Mods for Minecraft 1.9: updating…
For minecraft 1.9.4
Mods For minecraft 1.10: updating…
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!