What is Geomastery Mod
Geomastery Mod is a Minecraft mod for survival mode that aims to make the early game to be a bit harder and slower as well, while improving on the simulation of real-world ancient technology development.
The mod changes several aspects of the current game.
- Inventory: Your starting inventory is drastically limited, with far fewer slots and very small stack sizes for most items. However, as you gradually progress, you can create equippable items to increase your inventory size again, though wearing them will slow you down. Some items are so heavy they can only be carried in your offhand slot and will also decrease your speed.
- Temperature: This new factor affects you constantly, and if your temperature is too extreme you will take damage. Cold places, high altitudes, and water will all cool you down; while fires, hot biomes, and clothing will keep you warm. A GUI icon next to your hotbar will tell you your approximate temperature.
- Food: You now have three hunger bars; protein, carbs, and fruit/veg. They are filled and drained independently, and each bar can starve or heal you depending on its fullness – although these health effects happen much more slowly than in vanilla. A numerous food items will also decay overtime so it’s better to have a sustainable supply of food. Sleeping overnight will cost you a chunk of hunger, but will also give you a health boost.
- Farming: There are a large number of new crops. They are in biomes dependent on their growing conditions. Some only grow in water, some create tall vines which stay when the crop is harvested, and you can also find new trees whose leaves drip with fruit. Farming actions are also slower and harder; tilling earth requires you to break the dirt block with a hoe, and crop blocks break slowly (but quicker with a sickle!). By the way, harvesting food from animals is not easy as well. A slain animal now drops a heavy carcass which must be broken with a hunting knife to obtain its items.
- Technology: There are many different types of crafting and furnace devices based on realistic early technology development. You should use the correct device for the correct purpose as recipes are not found everywhere. Some crafting equipment is vulnerable to weathering, and will eventually be destroyed if you leave it exposed to the elements. There are also various new tools you can craft for specific purposes.
And Building and Combat aspects which would be great if you find out yourself what changes they have.
Realistic bridge construction
Geomastery Mod Review:
Geomastery Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Head to %appdata%.
- Head to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and put the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If it does not exist, you can create one.
|Geomastery Mod 1.12.2||Updating||1.12.2||Updating||Updating|
|Geomastery Mod 1.12.1||Updating||1.12.1||Updating||Updating|
|Geomastery Mod 1.12||Updating||1.12||Updating||Updating|
|Geomastery Mod 1.11||Updating||1.11||Updating||Updating|
|Geomastery Mod 1.10.2||Updating||1.10.2||Updating||Updating|
|Geomastery Mod 1.9.4||Updating||1.9.4||Updating||Updating|
|Geomastery Mod 1.8.9||Updating||1.8.9||Updating||Updating|
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!