What is Gear Swapper Mod 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
Gear Swapper Mod is a Minecraft forge mod which works in-game with a block and permit players to define up to four different sets of hotbar, armor with the ability to switch easily among them.
Here is how it works in default:
- Make a left-click on one of the four slots to memorize your current hotbar+armor selection in that slot. Your hotbar and armor still remains on you. The block will also remember how many given item you’re having so that it will try to restore that later.
- Right-click on one of the four slots to restore the hotbar+armor as it was remembered then. All items currently in your hotbar or armor that are in the way for the remembered items will be stored in your inventory. All slots that were empty when you remembered your setup will be unchanged (i.e. it will by default not empty them).
- During the restoring process of a selection, the block will initially look in the player inventory, then in the local inventory (a 4×4 internal buffer) and finally in any possible adjacent inventories until it finds the items it needs.
In addition, you can config the block for more available options. If you right-click the block on the ‘Settings?’ label or on the sides of the block then it will show a GUI:
A GUI with four different configurations:
- The top-left configuration (top row in the gui) is configured with your prefered mining gear. i.e. sword, pickaxe, torches, some sand and good armor. The slots that are crossed out (two of them in this selection) will be cleared. The other two slots are left alone (i.e. whatever is there will remain there).
- The top-right configuration (second row in the gui) is configured for gardening. No armor is desired here.
- The bottom-left configuration (third row in the gui) is configured for tech work.
- The bottom-right configuration (last row in the gui) is configured to clear the hotbar and armor slots completely.
The three icons on the top-left of the GUI presents the preference for storing items from your hotbar and armor when you restore a different selection. The original settings are to first store items back in the players inventory. In case it gets full, it will go to the internal inventory and if it’s also an impossible option, it will store it in an adjacent inventory. If this action still leads to no result, it will simply throw the items in the world. Don’t worry. Nothing will be lost.
Moreover, you can also change the priority by clicking those three icons. For instances, if you prefer that armor and tools that are stored away should go to the internal inventory then you can change the top icon until it resembles the wooden icon with the four boxes on it.
There are five different gear swappers (stone, wood, lapis lazuli, iron, and glass) and you can also configure another one with a modded texture through the config.
Gear Swapper Mod installing instruction:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod
Download Gear Swapper Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9:
Download Gear Swapper Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8:
Download Gear Swapper Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10:
For minecraft 1.9.4
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link via message to http://fb.com/revozincom or leave a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!